(WSVN) – Looking for a light summer dish that will not only impress your friends but keep you out of the kitchen? We’ve got just the thing. Let’s grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Sergio Chamizo
The Restaurant: Marea 1939, Miami Beach
The Dish: Scallops Crudo
2 ea u 10 scallops
1 pinch Togarashi chili flakes
½ ea juice from lime
1 pinch salt
1/3 sliced apple julienne
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 pinch chopped dill
1tsp salmon roe
Micro cilantro/ micro flower
Method of Preparation:
- Slice fresh scallops sashimi style. Place them in a round plate.
- Add salt, togarashi chili flakes and lime juice. Reserve in the fridge for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the apple julienne-style, add a touch of extra virgin olive oil, chopped dill and lime juice.
- Marinate apple for 1 minute. Place apples on top of the scallops.
- Add salmon roe, micro cilantro and micro flowers.
(Inside the National Hotel Miami Beach)
1677 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.