(WSVN) – Miami-Dade County Public Schools and the University of Miami Health System are once again offering free COVID-19 testing for children in the county.
On Friday, eight new dates for testing were announced.
All children ages 4-18 in Miami-Dade County can get tested at the Health System’s Pediatric Mobile Unit from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. throughout the month of April.
Below are the location and dates the mobile unit testing will be available:
- April 7: Homestead Senior High
- April 8: North Miami Beach Senior High
- April 14: American Senior High
- April 15: Miami Sunset Senior High
- April 21: iTech@Thomas A. Edison Educational Center
- April 22: Coral Reef Senior High
- April 28: JC Bermudez Doral Senior High
- April 29: North Miami Beach Senior High
A parent or guardian must accompany their child for testing.
Identification is not required.
Walk-ups are welcome, but officials said appointments are encouraged and can be made by calling 305-243-2059.
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.